Mijn lijst met blogs

Pagina's

zaterdag 28 mei 2011

I’m seriously behind…

… on pretty much everything. From housekeeping to arts & crafts to replying on all kinds of msg’s… I don’t know how this keeps happening (well, I do, but I don’t wanna blame myself Knipogende emoticon)
Oh well, I just have to get back on the horses back, as it were. I allready deleted all the deviations in my inbox on deviantART, so that the pile of msg’s is just a tad less high Knipogende emoticon
Larger chores I still need to do today and/or are done ) although a couple of things will be transferred to tomorrow, I think ) as it´s allready 5,30 pm:
  • Guinea pig and rabbit cage
  • Loads of dishes and stuff (well, I consider it to be alot atleast) 
  • Fold laundry and put it where it belongs
  • Reply to emails concerning volunteer work
  • Plan my chores at school (also volunteer work) for next week
  • Do laundry and put in dryer
  • Try my hand at making flocking foil prints
  • Start decopatching/paperpatching an old teabag-box-thing, to put my decopatch scraps in, that’s the plan anyway Knipogende emoticon
done
done


done

That´s probably not even all, but hey, it´s a start Glimlach
Well, I guess it’s dinner time, so I should start dinner Bord (lucky me, easy dinner for us today, home made chicken curry stuff (from the freezer) with rice Glimlach) And kay desperately wants to watch Alice in Wonderland (the one with Johnny Depp, she loves that one Emoticon met brede lach) So I better go and put that on.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten